Exciting news for Galaxy S9 Release Date, Price and Specs
The launch of Samsung S9 is one of the most awaited events in the mobile world this 2018. Rumors have been spreading over the internet regarding the Galaxy S9 release date, price, and specs. Thus, the Samsung Company confirmed that they will be launching the Galaxy S9 on February 25 at MVW (Mobile World Congress) 2018 a day before the official MVW start date. But few reports said that after being announced, the phone will be available on shop a week after the announcement.
Samsung sets the lead for smartphones last year, with the release of Samsung Galaxy S8 that is popular as an alternative for iPhone 8 and iPhone X and they would likely do the same this year with the rumored Galaxy S9. It is said that Galaxy S9 is the upgraded version of Galaxy S8 which optimizes its security features as well as its storage capacity and display features. But the camera upgrades of the phone is said to be the biggest new feature in the Galaxy S9.
As the launch date getting closer and closer, numerous news and updates showcasing the trendy features of the Galaxy S9 as well as the price were booming around the corners of every technological and social media sites.
The Predicted Price for Galaxy S9
Galaxy S9 is a trendy smartphone which may offer amazing experiences to its users. Thus, the cost or price of this smartphone is expected to be a bit expensive compared to its predecessor Galaxy S8. If the Galaxy S8 costs 935,000 Korean Won or around $825, it is predicted that Galaxy S9 will cost even more. The Galaxy S9 is said to start at around 950,000-990,000 Korean Won or $884-$920. This seemingly indicates that Galaxy S9 makes the most expensive Galaxy S model for this time being. Moreover, according to a leak via Evleaks, the preorders of S9 will be on March 1 and the shipping will be on March 16 this year.
GALAXY S9 SPECIFICATIONS
As a consumer, you need to know the specifications of the mobile devices that you wanted to buy. You have to be meticulous and careful in choosing the best phone for you. As for Galaxy S9, we summarized some important features and specifications that you might need to know and they are as follows:
- Quick charging
- Type– Li-ion
- Capacity– 3500 mAh
- Build – With Aluminum Frame, Front or Back Is Glass (Gorilla Glass 5).
- Sim – Single Sim(Nano) Or A Hybrid Dual Sim (Nano, Dual Stand- By).
- Waterproof and Dust Resistance– Waterproof in a Depth of 1.5 Meters for About 30 Minutes, IP68.
- Autofocus – Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual Pixel Autofocus.
- Camera features – Wide Angle Selfie, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face or Smile Detection, Auto HDR and Panorama.
- Flash – Dual color LED flash.
- Image Resolution – 4000 x 3000 Pixels
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Resolution – 8MP Front Camera
- Sensor – Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor
- Settings – ISO
- Video – 1920 X 1080 @ 30 fps
- Bluetooth – A2DP, 5.0, LE, aptX
- GPS – A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB – Type-C 1.0 irreversible connector, 3.1
- WLAN – hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band
- Network Support – 2G, 3G, 4G
- Display Type – 16 M colors, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Pixel Density – 549 ppi
- Protection – Always-on Display
– Corning Gorilla Glass v5
– 3D touch Home button
- Screen Resolution – 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Size – 15.24 cm, 5.8 inches
- Touch Screen – Multi-touch and capacitive touchscreen
- Android 8.0
- Browser – HTML5
- Messaging – Email, IM, MMS, Push Mail, SMS(threaded view)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, light sensor, Barometer, fingerprint (rear-mounted), Iris scanner, Sp02, heart Rate
- Card Slot – up to 256 GB (SIM 2 slot )-dual-SIM model, microSD
- Internal Memory – 64 GB
- Expandable Memory – up to 256 GB
- Colors – Various
- Architecture – 64 bit
- Chipset – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810
- Processor – Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, M2 Mongoose+1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)
- Ram – 6GB
- 5mm jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Alert types – MP3, WAV ringtones, with Vibration
- Built-in FM Radio