Currently, there is 7 version of Android Operating System existing today and there is 1 more upcoming Android OS which is the Android “Oreo” the eight major version of the Android Operating System developed by Google. It was the first preview and spotted last year March 2017 and released the information’s in public August 21, 2017.
The named Android “Oreo” Operating System comes from the Google’s current version of their super popular mobile that is now available on selected devices. Android “Oreo’ aims to focus primarily regarding the efficiency and speed at the same time. It also tackles annoying background activity in which may lead to battery drain as well as the data plan. Oreo packs a lot of design tweaks that are useful such as Pip (Picture-in-Picture) mode while doing multitasking task in YouTube, Hangouts, and a lot more and the dots which brings the colorful nudge in checking out the notifications.
Release Date: Android Oreo 8.1.0
Android Oreo is currently released March 5, 2018. And it is now available for numerous devices list on the next topic.
Which Best mobile phones suits with Android Oreo?
Google confirms that Android Oreo is currently available for the popular manufacturers including the Huawei, LG, Samsung, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia Phones, Essential, General Mobile, Sony, and Sharp and a lot more.
Right here are the following mobile phones compatible with the Android Oreo.
Samsung. Samsung users of Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, and possibly even the Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 too will expect this available update.
Nokia. Nokia confirmed that it is also compatible with their mobile phones including Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, and the Nokia 8.
HTC. The Android Oreo Operating system is now compatible to support the HTC U11, HTC U Ultra, HTC 10, HTC U11 Life, and HTC U11 Plus.
OnePlus. Android Oreo is now running in OnePlus 3T as well as OnPlus 3. In fact, the company also confirmed that it will also be available in OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
Sony. Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, as well as Sony Xperia XZ1, is now running the Android Oreo and definitely it will also be available in the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus, Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra, Sony Xperia XA1, Sony Xperia XZs, Sony Xperia X Performance, Sony Xperia X, Sony Xperia XZ Premium, Sony Xperia X Compact, and Sony Xperia XZ.
Motorola. The company stated that it will be available in on their following phones including Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z, Moto Z Force, Moto Z2 Play, Moto Z Play, Moto G5, Moto G5 Plus, Moto GS, Moto G5S Plus, Moto G4 Plus, and Moto X 4.
LG. LG promised that the update will be available in LG G6 as well as the LG V30 sooner or later.
What’s New with Android Oreo?
- 2x faster – Start your favorite task with the very quickly with 2x boot speed when it is powering up.
- Background Limits – This new Operating System will help to reduce the numerous background activity that runs in your apps that you can’t even see.
- Smart Text Selection – When the user select or tap the text it recognizes and it will recommend logical step in which could suggest the next app.
- Auto Fill – Autofill will enable the user to remember any logins with permission pop-ups to easily access the user’s favorite apps at very fast speed.
- Picture-in-Picture – It enables the user to view two more apps at once.
- Android Instant Apps – There is no installation required, the teleport will straight into new apps from any browser you are.
- Notification Dots – By pressing the notifications dots, it will quickly show you what’s new and it will effortlessly clear via swamping them away.
- Life Battery Saver – Doing numerous activities such as working, streaming, playing, and talking engaging the user to have confident keeping their strong battery and full of life.
- Emoji – Express numerous feelings using over 60 newly redesign emoji characters.
It has also added numerous features to provide the user a better usage of their Android Operating System.
- Wi-Fi Assistant
- Project Treble
- Pointer capture
- Text View auto sizing
- Notification snoozing
- Linkable files
- Notification categories
- Integrated printing support
- Downloadable fonts
- Install unknown apps
- Deep color
- Background execution limits
- Background location limits
- Accessibility button
- Adaptive icons
- Accessibility volume
- Ambient screen